[Sosfbay-discuss] Two opportunities this weekend to spread the Green Party word!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 23:59:30 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I sent out an email about the 14th Annual Commemorative "Si Se Puede" March
this Saturday
March 31 in San Jose.  The March is commerorating Cesar Chavez.  Is anybody
going to join me or will I be the only one representing our Greens?  We will
need signs.  (see below for a sign idea)

This "Si Se Puede" March is one opportunity.  The other opportunity is the
annual celebration
of the Persian New Year in Vasona Park on both Saturday and Sunday, March 31
and April 1 that Jim sent out in an email.

Merriam

SATURDAY: Chavez Family Vision, Inc. presents:

14th Annual Commemorative "Si Se Puede" March
Saturday, March 31, 10:00 a.m.
Mexican Heritage Plaza, 1700 Alum Rock Ave., at King Rd in East San Jose
March through historic East Side neighborhood where Cesar grew up and then
return to Mexican Heritage Plaza to enjoy live entertainment.

Subj:   An opportunity to show solidarity with the latino community/SI Se
Puede March