[Sosfbay-discuss] Single Payer Health Care Event Planning Session

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 13:05:38 PDT 2007

Excellent Fred.  The Healthcare committee continues to grow and do its
good work!  A new member is Brenda Pierce.  She's an RN.  Unfortunately
both Brenda and I have an NVC meeting next Tuesday night so that will
prevent us from participating despite being interested.

OneCareNOW.org

Drew

--- Fred Duperrault <fredd at freeshell.org> wrote:

> Green Friends
>
> On next Tuesday, April 3,  7:00 pm,   at our (Fred and Lois') house -
>
> there will be a planning meeting for a May 18 Single Payer Health
> Care
> promotion event scheduled to  be held in the Willow Park Clubhouse.
> Whoever is interested in participating in planning is urged to
> attend.
> {Cherry Pie /ala mode /will sweeten the agenda.}
>
> Lynn Huidekoper of OneCareNOW.org,  Charles Browning of Mountain
> View,
> and I are hosting the planning session on April 3.
>
> An RSVP , "Yes, I'll be there on (04/03/07),"  will be appreciated.
>
> Fred Duperrault
> Willow Park Condo Unit #45 (Bldg. 1, 2nd Floor , to your left, as you
>
> enter the parking area)
> Intersection of W. Middlefield Rd. &  Moffett Blvd, M.V. (Enter from
> Moffett.)
> 650-691-1215
> fredd at freeshell.org

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com