[Sosfbay-discuss] Single Payer Health Care Event Planning Session

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Thu Mar 29 12:46:35 PDT 2007

Green Friends

On next Tuesday, April 3,  7:00 pm,   at our (Fred and Lois') house -
there will be a planning meeting for a May 18 Single Payer Health Care
promotion event scheduled to  be held in the Willow Park Clubhouse.
Whoever is interested in participating in planning is urged to attend.
{Cherry Pie /ala mode /will sweeten the agenda.}

Lynn Huidekoper of OneCare NOW.org,  Charles Browning of Mountain View,
and I are hosting the planning session on April 3.

An RSVP , "Yes, I'll be there on (04/03/07),"  will be appreciated.

Fred Duperrault
Willow Park Condo Unit #45 (Bldg. 1, 2nd Floor , to your left, as you
enter the parking area)
Intersection of W. Middlefield Rd. &  Moffett Blvd, M.V. (Enter from
Moffett.)
650-691-1215
fredd at freeshell.org