[Sosfbay-discuss] A much more fuel efficient car....

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Mar 29 14:13:13 PDT 2007

It almost doesn't surprise me that an e-car was the first pedestrian
killer because these little buggers have been fast from their inception!
Your beef (so to speak) however, is with cars in general, and I
totally agree that vehicles are lethal.

Do we take them off the roads?  I don't know.  Maybe we should until
we have a reliable robot-drive system that overrides crazy, drunk,
incompetent drivers?  I could Grok that one, too!

In fact, we have something like that being worked on now, a TV show
that I plan to do in the very near future.
Andrea