[Sosfbay-discuss] GreenLine: Greens Boast most Green Office Holders'Ever'

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 00:24:53 PDT 2007

Wisconsonite Fred might have something to say about midwest
progressives leading the way. :-)

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Tian Harter <tnharter at ispwest.com> wrote:

> JamBoi wrote:
>
> >GreenLine  April 2007
> >
> >The Free Monthly Newsletter of the Green Party of the U.S.
> >
> >Most Green Officeholders 'Ever' -
> >Thanks to Recent Victories in Wisconsin and Illinois!
> >
> >The Green Party now has 230 officeholders, the most ever thanks to
> >elections this month in Wisconsin and Illinois. In Wisconsin, seven
> out
> >of fourteen Green Party candidates won election on April 3, bringing
> >the total of Wisconsin Green elected officials to twenty-two. Pete
> >Karas, endorsed by the Kenosha/Racine Green Party, won re-election
> in a
> >tight race for alderperson in District 9 of the Racine Common
> Council.
> >
> (snip)
>
> I never thought I'd see the day when a populist movement
> was being led by the progressives of the midwest. Nice change...
>
> --
> Tian
> http://tian.greens.org
> Latest change: "IMPEACH NOW!" picture with "me" and arrow.

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC