[Sosfbay-discuss] May Tabling events to add to Proposed Agenda for county meeting

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Thu May 3 01:29:49 PDT 2007

Hi All,

At the County Coucil meeting I agreed to manage the May tabling activities.
Since I am new at all this I will appreciate any and all advice & suggestions
from you seasoned
tablers.  Also I would like one of you to help me as a co-manager.  Who is
willing to help me?

I have a list of 3 tabling events for May to discuss at the meeting.  Are
there any more that I don't know about?

Saturday        May 5     Cinco de Mayo

Where is this event located?

Saturday           May 12  Berryessa Arts & Wine Festival

Sunday          May 13  Mother's Day

Is there an event happening for Mother's Day?

Merriam