[Sosfbay-discuss] From World Centric to May Day in Mountain View

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri May 4 10:25:20 PDT 2007

This past week has been very busy around here.

Last Friday World Centric hosted a nice party at their warehouse in Palo
Alto.
I was plesantly surprised by how they have grown, having discovered
a large unfilled niche in the economy, compostable cups, plates, and
other food service items. Find out more about them by visiting this page:

http://tian.greens.org/PaloAlto/WorldCentric/index.html

Then Sunday afternoon there was a ballet festival at the train station
here in Mountain View. It seems like every studio on the peninsula
did something, and a lot of them were fun to watch. I had my camera
there almost out of habit. You can see nice pictures of ballet here:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/Dancers/index.html

Then Tuesday the Latin community had a big Cinco de Mayo thing
on City Hall Plaza. You can check out my pictures of that one here:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/MayDay07/index.html

Then Wednesday maybe a hundred activists got together at Castro
and El Camino to encourage Congress to have a spine, having just
had their deadline vetoed by Bush. I'd put those pictures up, but
I've been slaving over my computer all week... Hope you like the rest.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org