[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [gpca-ptf] DRAFT PRESS RELEASE ON MAY 1 LAPD ATTACKS FOR POSSIBLE USE BY THE GPLAC MEDIA COMMITTEE]

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu May 3 20:58:02 PDT 2007

KPFA reported that footage taken in the street proves unequivocally
that the police used unprovoked and unnecessary violence against a
peaceful demonstration.

One wonders what the Controllers will do to prevent street
videographers and photographers from recording history for and by the
people Howard Zinn-style!  I guess the next move is theirs, but maybe
we ought to be planning our response in advance?
Andrea