[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: [SBM] Fw: [eastbayDoPeaceCampaign] Fwd: [K4P] Re: THE KUCINICH PHENOMENO...

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Thu May 17 00:24:25 PDT 2007

Hi All,

A friend who is a Kucinich supporter sent this.

FYI
In particular see the last paragraph. If this report is correct a very
impactful change could be taking place for our democracy.   Very intriguing
statement by one of the delegates.

Merriam

One delegate, who indentified himself as Mike, may have summed up the
convention best by saying, "This is America. People are supposed to pick the leaders
of their choice and not settle for what the two parties gives them.  If the
Democratic leaders think the next election is about their choice for President,
they may soon find their party without any voters.  We are in charge. The days
of top down leadership are over."

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.