[Sosfbay-discuss] Clean Money Campaign Th 6:45, Cupertino

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 00:30:09 PDT 2007

http://www.caclean.org/events/southbayarea.php
Clean Money Campaign South Bay Area Working Group
Meets third Thursday of every month.
Next Meeting: Thu, May 17th in Cupertino
Meeting: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Introductory Video for Newcomers: 6:45pm - 7:00pm

Our state Clean Money bill, AB 583, passed its first
hurdle in the Assembly Elections Committee on April
17th!  Now we need to re-double our efforts because it
should be before the Assembly Appropriations committee
sometime in May, an even bigger hurdle.

Join other volunteers working in your community to
build support for AB 583 and Clean Money full
public-funding of campaigns today!  We'll be taking
action to help the bill through the legislature.  Find
out how you can help and bring your ideas.  Working
together, we'll help make Clean Money happen so that
elections become about ideas, not money.

If you haven't seen it yet, come at 6:45 to watch Bill
Moyers' inspiring "Road to Clean Elections", which
shows how Arizona and Maine's sensible Clean Money
systems have been making their governments take into
account the needs of all their citizens.

WHEN:
Thu, May 17th from 7:00pm - 9:00pm .
Introductory video at 6:45pm

WHERE:
Remax Realty Office, Suite 210 (2nd floor)
19200 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA  95014
Get Online Directions...
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?src=maps&2ex=1&2l=L+8hngL0yeQ=&2g=FPhgIkePLQxMaY3OEzPaJQ==&2v=ADDRESS&2a=19200%20Stevens%20Creek%20Blvd&2c=Cupertino&2s=CA&2z=95014-2530&2y=US&2pn=&2pl=

QUESTIONS? Send email to SouthBayArea-info at CAclean.org.

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC