[Sosfbay-discuss] Committee & Locals on-line facilities soon available on county web site

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 15:45:18 PDT 2007

All members of GPSCC Locals, Media, Strategy, Event,
Health Care Committee members and all GPSCC members:

Cameron and I figured out a great solution to doing
our committee communication work.  Soon we'll be
launching a Drupal-based facility on our county web
site for us to be able to do our committee discussions
on-line but not necessarily by e-mail (since many
don't wish to receive yet more e-mail.  Those that
wish to use e-mail have that option in the software I
believe).

Originally I'd thought we might this over on the
GreenCommons.org web site, but we decided to do it on
our own site instead.  Sorry for any confusion this
may have created.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!   http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7