[Sosfbay-discuss] Protest Opportunity: TUESDAY SVGOP showing ""Inconvenient Truth or Convenient Fi

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 00:55:10 PDT 2007

Sounds good Merriam.  Anyone else up joining us to
protest the Republicrats anti-planet policies and
advocating impeachment?

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- MKmusic03 at aol.com wrote:

> Drew,
>
> I'll meet you at the corner of Murphy and Evelyn at
> 5:30 pm with the Impeach
> Bush signs.  Hopefully others will join us.
>
> Merriam
>

> Hi Drew,
>
> Count me in, I'll be there.  We can't let all them
> GOP "naysayers" show up to
> an enjoyable eveing without some kind of protest!!!!
> What time do you want to
> meet and where do you want to meet?  Do we have
> protest signs?  Any leaflets
> to hand out?
>
> Merriam
>

> Subj: Protest Opportunity: TUESDAY SVGOP showing
> ""Inconvenient Truth or
> Convenient Fiction - Sorting Out Sense from Nonsense
> on Global Warming?"Â
> Date: 5/21/2007 6:01:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From: jamboi at yahoo.com
> To: sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
> CC: j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net, cbrouillet at igc.org,
> MKmusic03 at aol.com,
> tnharter at ispwest.com
> Sent from the Internet (Details)
>

> The Santa Clara County Republican party is showing
> this ludicrous movie Tuesday PM May 22 6PM right on
> the corner of Evelyn and Murphy.  Come join me to
> protest!
>
> Greens for Planet Earth!
>
> Drew
>
> Date: Tuesday, May 22
> Time: 6 - 9 PM
> Featuring: PRI's new documentary, "An Inconvenient
> Truth or Convenient Fiction? Sorting Out Sense from
> Nonsense on Global Warming
> Location: The Historic Del Monte Building, 100 S
> Murphy Avenue,  Sunnyvale
> Cost: $50/person for dinner, Cash Bar,  Movie
> Premiere
> included!
>

> http://www.svgop.com/press/index.cfm/ID/132.htm
>
> May 14, 2007
>
> GLOBAL WARMING FILM PREMIERE ON MAY 22 - RSVP
> ONLINE!
> Â  Â  Â
>
> Join us for a very special Lincoln Day event where
> you
> will be treated to dinner and a movie. "Inconvenient
> Truth of Convenient Fiction - Sorting Out Sense from
> Nonsense on Global Warming?" is a PRI documentary
> currently premiering across the nation.
>
> Come mix-and-mingle with fellow Republicans, and at
> the same time, be enlightened on the facts that shed
> new light on Al Gore's version of the truth in his
> film, Inconvenient Truth. Join us as Josh Trevino,
> VP
> of Public Policy for Pacific Research Institute
> (PRI)
> sorts out fact from fiction on the contentious
> climate
> change issue.
>
> Date: Tuesday, May 22
> Time: 6 - 9 PM
> Featuring: PRI's new documentary, "An Inconvenient
> Truth or Convenient Fiction? Sorting Out Sense from
> Nonsense on Global Warming
> Location: The Historic Del Monte Building, 100 S
> [...]

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC