[Sosfbay-discuss] McKinney on possible Green run

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 10:27:06 PDT 2007

Unfortunately this is the path she's been taking for
years now.  The Georgia Greens have been trying
literally for years to talk her into switching.
Frankly I don't think she'll come over.  Too bad.
However there are other good potential candidates out
there who will actually join the Green Party (a prereq
for being a Green Candidate!)  So we need to let her
go and move on.

Green Power: Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew