[Sosfbay-discuss] Bylaws; Web Page; What Are County Council Responsibilities?

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue May 29 20:51:07 PDT 2007

Jim Doyle suggested I propose a bylaws amendment re how to  choose the
Region's GPCA CC Rep and Alternate...  Never mind that I have  been doing that
periodically since 2003!!!   The GPSCC County Council  has the responsibility to
receive and put such proposals on the agenda so it can  be announced and
discussed at one meeting and then acted on at another --  basically a 60 days
process.  'Course those bylaws also say they are  supposed to be reviewed every two
years...  'Course, the bylaws amendment  that was approved in 2003 STILL isn't
showing on the webpage version of the  GPSCC Bylaws...  Never mind that the
GPSCC webpage is terribly out of date  and, even for the content that shows,
doesn't indicate what year it is referring  to (i.e., 2006 mostly).  So... Who
has the responsibility for being the  administrative committee for the County
GP?  Could it be the County  Council???  Maybe check the Bylaws???   Warner