[Sosfbay-discuss] Cindy Sheehan

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 20:29:20 PDT 2007

Jim, that's a great idea!  Since she's moved to
Berkeley who do we know in Berkeley GP to forward that
kind idea to?

Green = Care for the Core and let the rest flow,

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> If I were cindy Sheehan's neighbor I would bring her
> a pot of
> home made chicken soup and a loaf of home made
> bread.
>
> Jim Doyle

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC