[Sosfbay-discuss] Cindy Sheehan

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 09:10:37 PDT 2007

Hey Laura,

Jim Doyle had the following idea marvelously friendly
and generous idea... could one of y'all in Alameda
County make use of this idea (news reports say she'd
relocated to Berkeley from her previous home in
Vacaville)?

Green = living out the 10 Key Values and leading by
example

Drew

> --- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > If I were cindy Sheehan's neighbor I would bring
> her a pot of home made chicken soup and a loaf of
home made bread.

--- JamBoi <jamboi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jim, that's a great idea!  Since she's moved to
> Berkeley who do we know in Berkeley GP (or
thereabouts) to forward that kind idea to?

> Green = Care for the Core and let the rest flow,
>
> Drew

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC