[Sosfbay-discuss] Roy declares his candidacy for the County Council

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 07:09:42 PDT 2007

Also Roy said he is interested in getting onto an SJ
board or commission, especially the Architectural
Review Commission.  He said that for this next
election  cycle (2008) he'd determined he would not be
able to run for congress against Zoe Lofgren as he'd
previously expressed interest in doing.

Green = Take Care of the Core and let the rest flow!

Drew