[Sosfbay-discuss] USAF struck Syrian site, w/ Israeli cover: Jerusalem Post

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Fri Nov 2 22:04:14 PDT 2007

Please note that the report doesn't assert that the tac nukes were used.
The first shocker (quite plausible) is the assertion that the USAF
committed an act of war against a nation that we have not declared war on.
 The second is the assertion that tac nukes were carried at all.  There is
not an assertion made that the tac nukes were used.  This report is well
within the realm of possibility IMO, but shocking and scandalous if true,
even without and assertion of the tac nukes being used.

Green is Core!

Drew