[Sosfbay-discuss] USAF struck Syrian site, w/ Israeli cover: Jerusalem Post

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sat Nov 3 04:34:35 PDT 2007

I wonder if the American public will even notice.
The response to this here in the U.S. should be millions in the
street to protest.
Bush is jabbing a wasp nest in the middle east with the hope (IMHO)
of provoking WWIII.  If he succeeds, he will assure the continuation
of the Republican fright-right's stranglehold on the executive office.
Andrea