[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: 10,000 letter to Nancy IMPEACH CHENEY]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 14:02:48 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 10,000 letter to Nancy IMPEACH CHENEY
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:18:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Gold Star Famlies For Peace <gsfp at mail.democracyinaction.org>
To: gerrygras at earthlink.net

House Resolution 333 for the impeachment of Vice President Dick Cheney
is off the House floor, and has instead been sent to the Judiciary
Committee for "further study." This maneuver, organized by Pelosi and
the Democratic leadership, is consistent with their mantra that
impeachment is "off the table." But, we are told Nancy Pelosi is
reported to have replied to the question of impeachment that if she
received 10,000 hand written letters she would proceed with it. What are
we waiting for?

Cindy Sheehan wrote this:

Dear Friends

Instead of sending your impeachment letters for Dick Cheney to Nancy
Pelosi's office, send them to my office so we can get an official count.

Please send them to:

Nancy Pelosi
c/o Cindy Sheehan
RE: Impeach Dick Cheney
1260 Mission Blvd
San Francisco, Ca 94103

Please pass this around and have them sent by Friday, November 16th and
we will have them delivered to her office in San Francisco before
Thanksgiving.

Spread this far and wide so we can take sacks of letters to her.

Don't include anything besides the letter.

Love
Cindy