[Sosfbay-discuss] Presidential Candidate Visits

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Nov 14 20:53:34 PST 2007

I have noted one event that centered around Cynthia McKinney.

Since then, I have sent out a note trying to find someone interested in
helping with setting up a visit for Dr. Jared Ball, who will also be on
our ballot in CA.  I have also heard from some that they would love to
have Kent Mesplay put in an appearance.

So far, I have not gotten any feedback.  We have to schedule this on the
date: December 15.  Other dates on that weekend are already taken.

Can anyone hold a house party, either afternoon or evening, for Jared?

Let me know by telephone (408)778-3024 or email .   Otherwise, I will
inform the campaign that we should give up the time slot if they can
find something productive to do.

For those of you who are not familiar with Jared, you can find more
information at the following sites.

Jared Ball for President. http://www.jaredball.com/
YouTube of his appearance at the Reading, PA National Meeting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TBSSaaeR0c
Interview with Jared Ball at the blackagendareport.
http://www.blackagendareport.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=430&Itemid=34

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024