[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Action!]

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Wed Nov 14 20:03:18 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Action!
Date: 	Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:20:34 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: 	Cindy Marcopulos <cmarcopulos at earthlink.net>

     Here's a great chance to have Pelosi "put her money where her mouth
     is" and bombard her with letters for impeachment of Cheney. She
     wants 10,000 handwritten impeachment letters--pls write one and send
     it by THIS FRIDAY...but send it to Cindy Sheehan so she can count
     them and then deliver them to Pelosi as soon as possible.
     *Please send them to:
     Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi*
     *c/o Cindy for Congress
     RE: Impeach Dick Cheney
     1260 Mission St
     San Francisco, Ca 94103

     Please pass this around and have them sent by Friday, November 16th
     and we will have them delivered to her office in San Francisco before
     Thanksgiving.*

If you're not fighting for our democracy, then you're part of the problem.