[Sosfbay-discuss] Local Green was on NPR's all things considered re oil spill...

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Nov 15 14:24:56 PST 2007

Subject: [SFGP CC] Was on npr's all things considered re oil spill...
From:    danielerenee at aol.com
Date:    Wed, November 14, 2007 19:38

Hi there,
Wondered if you could post 2 items in order to inspire regular citizens
to action...

My name is Daniele Erville and I am an active SF Green Party member.
This past Friday, I crossed the yellow tape to get onto Baker Beach to
see for myself the extent of the damage from the oil spill. Because I
did this, I got on national public radio and was able to express my
outrage at the regularity with which these oil spills happen at all,
among other things. Here is the link to the story:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16227357

It's also worth mentioning that I took it upon myself to organize 3
forums last month at the Bazaar Cafe in San Francisco for all the SF
Mayoral Candidates in this past election.

Thank you,

Daniele Erville
San Francisco
415 876-8449