[Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social: Dec 15th Jared Ball 4 Prez gathering

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Nov 15 23:28:29 PST 2007

Wes we have an 'inside connection' with the Smoke Tiki lounge through
Iliad Rodriguez.  Let's let him check out the possibilities...

Yes, we could likely make a public announcement and draw a crowd, etc.

Green is Core!

Drew Johnson