[Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social: Dec 15th Jared Ball4 Prez gath...

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Nov 28 16:39:50 PST 2007

I put a call into the SJ Peace Center to see if this would work for
Saturday night the 15th.  The holiday party idea is A-OK although
Catherine asked that we refrain from alcohol consumption there.  I told
her I didn't think that would be a problem.  I asked her if it would be
kosher to have Dr. Ball speak there (ie. to double check whether it was
okay to have a partisan political presentation there at the Peace Center).
 She's going to get back to me on that.  I called Wes and Craig Peterson
to let them know that I'd inquired about that venue.

Green is Essential!

Drew