[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Looking for continued support for Cynthia.

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Nov 28 20:27:38 PST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanda Everette <sanda at greensolutions.org>
Date: Nov 28, 2007 8:04 PM
Subject: Looking for continued support for Cynthia.

Santa Clara county did such a nice job supporting Cynthia McKinney when she
was here in October.  Why are we not hearing from anyone in Santa Clara to
be a delegate for her at the nominating convention?  I would hope you have
received all the information on how to be a delegate for a candidate or an
undeclared county delegate.  Cynthia needs to get her names in by December
7, but I am trying to get them to her a bit earlier as she wants to contact
everyone personally.

With wishful thinking,
Sanda