[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposal for Resolution against Iran Attack

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 15:59:03 PDT 2007

At the recent GPSCC CC meeting I agreed to present
a proposal for a resolution against a possible U.S.
attack on Iran.  But two problems have arisen.

- I have a conflict and will not be attending the
   business meeting tomorrow.

- I had hoped that I could make a new resolution by
   making slight modifications to the one made in
   March (April?)

Maybe this could wait another month, but maybe an
attack will occur within the next month.

I do have a draft resolution (separate email) which is
mostly a copy of a resolution from the Code Pink
website:

     http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?id=3216

Is anyone willing to be "presenter" on this
matter tomorrow?

If the GPSCC does approve this resolution (or this
resolution with minor edits), then I would send copies
to our 4 U.S. House Reps and 2 U.S. Senators.

Gerry