[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: Envision San Jose 2040 Community Workshop - This Saturday

Kaisha Torres kaisha_marie at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 09:21:37 PDT 2007

Hi EV Greens and others:
Here is the event I mentioned during our meeting last night. I hope at least
some of the greens can go as I have another commitment but would love to
hear all about it.
Kaisha
---
Help Shape the Future of San José!

Join a community discussion and determine the future of
San José for you and your children!

What is important to you about the future of San José?

? Jobs? ? Affordable Housing? ? Parks?
? Transportation? ? The Environment?

All of these issues and many more will be part of the process to update the
City's plan, called the General Plan. The General Plan determines the city's
future character and the quality of life over the next 30 years.

Attend the Upcoming Envision San José 2040 Community Workshop!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
9:30am to 12:30pm

San José City Hall - Council Chambers
200 East Santa Clara Street

YOUTH ACTIVITIES will be provided.

FREE PARKING under City Hall (enter on South 6th Street)

To ensure we have enough refreshments, please RSVP by calling 535-7908 or
emailing Justina.Chang at sanjoseca.gov

Visit Envision San José 2040 web page for more information:
www.sanjoseca.gov/planning/gp_update/

Note: To request an accommodation or alternative format for City-sponsored
meetings, events or printed materials, please call Justina Chang at
408-535-7825 or 408-294-9337 (TTY) as soon as possible, but at least three
business days before the meeting/event.