[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Presidential Candidate Jared Ball's Calif.Tour Dec. 12-22

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Oct 19 10:58:36 PDT 2007

Drew Johnson wrote:

> [...]
I gotta say that in the Candidate Website horse race Dr Jared Ball is a
contender!
The only one that comes anywhere close is Kent Mesplay. Vote Nader is
trapped in 2004.
President Kat shows signs of life, but they are underwhelming. Jesse
Johnson is represented
by a Mike Feinstein video on youTube.

Brown08.policlicks.com seems to have been hijacked by some other Elaine
Brown from out
in the sticks that got busted for tax evasion. Entertaining in a
hillbilly kind of way, If you have
plenty of time to  let the plot develop. You have to wade through stuff
like Willie Nelson
singing about the evils of the federal government while a two lane road
winds by and random
small town conversation in the shade though if you watch the two hour
movie that explains the case.

Rumors of Cynthia McKinney running are well represented when you google
"Cynthia McKinney
for President", but there is no clear indicator of a decision to run.
Looking for something I
could call a Candidate website left me feeling clueless in suburbia.
Rumors of her running
clearly get more MSM attention than all the other candidates put
together, for whatever that's worth.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org