[Sosfbay-discuss] FWD: [GPCA Official Notice] Help Move the GPCA Elections Code Forward

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Oct 31 03:11:16 PDT 2007

Subject: [GPCA Official Notice] Help Move the GPCA Elections Code Forward
From:    "County Contacts" <contacts2006 at lists.cagreens.org>
Date:    Tue, October 30, 2007 19:43
To:      "County Contacts" <Contacts2006 at cagreens.org>

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE

This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.  For more information,
or questions related to the topic of the posting, please do not hit reply.
 Follow the contact directions
stated in the email.

[This message is being circulated to different lists individually.]

The Green Party's own sections of the California Elections Code is ready to
be submitted to the state legislature for passage into law. What we need at
this point is a friendly legislator to sponsor this piece of legislation.

We had found a legislator who submitted our code to the Legislative Analyst
for their review and preparation for final submittal. But that legislator is
not willing to act as sponsor.

Since submitting the GP's elections code is not in the self-interest of any
Republicrat, we have to find someone with a magnanimous nature or a
dedication to true democracy.

Is your representative that kind of person? Have you established a personal
relationship with your legislator? That would be a big factor in finding a
sponsor. And, we're primarily looking for an Assembly Rep rather than a
Senator.

Can you help? This is an important step in the evolution of the GPCA and you
may be the person who makes this happen!

Please contact:

Warner Bloomberg
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
408-295-9353