[Sosfbay-discuss] Dems Debate In Philly: Kucinich Calls For Reality in Iraq and Impeachment Of President Bush!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Oct 31 03:14:08 PDT 2007

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/10/30/democrats-debate-in-philly-kucinich-calls-for-reality-in-iraq-and-impeachment-of-president-bush/

{video available}

After being snubbed for some fifteen minutes in tonight’s Democratic
Presidential Debate, Rep. Dennis Kucinch breaks his MSNBC-imposed silence
by railing on the Bush administration’s war rhetoric on Iran. Kucinich not
only called for Democrats to reject any movement toward war with Iran, he
went on to call for the impeachment of President Bush. If the media was
looking for a candidate to set themselves apart from the “front runners,”
Kucinich did just that.

    Kucinich: ” Tim, we’re here in Philadelphia, the birthplace of
democracy. I want to know when this Democratic Congress is going to
stand up for the Constitution and hold the president accountable with
Article 2, Section 4 an impeachment act. I think that our democracy is
in peril and unless the Democrats and the Congress stand up for the
Constitution, we are going to lose our country.”

Now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ about!