[Sosfbay-discuss] [gpus-del] Let's create a committee to bring back CM to CA ...

henry duke henryduke2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 06:37:59 PDT 2007

Since CM authorized the war powers act to grant Bush the authority to begin
the US war against Afghanistan - why do people obsess about CM?

Since CM authored the main federal 3 strikes law in congress in the 90's,
why should we jump for her?

Why do people refuse to help Elaine Brown - also a Black Womyn, but an
actual Green who ran as a green for mayor of Brunswick Georgia?

She's Black, has a lot more credentials with young independent
African-American folks who CARE about and RESENT CM's support for the 3
strikes and her authorizing the Bush war in 2001.

And if Elaine Brown is opposed by certain political/personal cliques, they
should consider the only congressperson who voted not to authorize the Bush
war in 2001:

Barbara Lee, like Cynthia McKinney, a Black Womyn Democrat, Unlike CM, was
the sole vote for war.

Elaine Brown or Ralph Nader will majorly build our party and electrify and
stimulate young people to join our party.

Elaine Brown will also automatically help make our activist base more
diverse.

Cynthia Mckinney has a lot of money and support, shouldn't we be more
focused on a true green who can help grow our party by not being tainted by
3 strikes and voting for the war?

Lets do the more difficult thing, lets bring EB to CA!

Peace,

hank

  _____