[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Re: Who did the tamales for Earth Day?

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Sep 12 05:39:37 PDT 2007

Subject: [sjsuenvclub-discuss] Re: Who did the tamales for Earth
Day?��
From:    "Amie Frisch" <amiefrisch at gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, September 11, 2007 08:37
To:      sjsuenvclub-discuss at yahoogroups.com

The Environmental Resource Center (ERC) is in charge of Earth Day, so they
can look it up. You can email them at erc at email.sjsu.edu.

-Amie

--
JamBoi
http://www.greencommons.org/blog/63
"Peaceable: the ability to interact peacefully.  A skill set similar to
social or emotional intelligence that is unfortunately rare in today's
American culture, but can be developed by all.  The Green Parties need to
lead the way in Peaceableness."