[Sosfbay-discuss] What I saw at Burning Man 2007

Tian tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Sep 12 11:25:08 PDT 2007

I took something like 900 pictures, and when I got done weeding them I
still had about 350. You can see those by clicking around starting here:

http://tian.greens.org/TransDimensionalZone/BurningMan/2007/index.html

Considering that the playa is essentially a dusty lakebed with no drain
that is wet for just a few months of the year, it's not the kind of
place where plants grow. You could easily call it a "bush free zone"
without exagerating the facts. I'm wondering if I'm the only one that
finds that funny.

There were several remarkable sights that I didn't have my camera for.
One was the double rainbow. Another was the vandals burning the man
during the eclipse. (That one I slept through.) I hope you like what
I got. I'd love to read any comments you may have.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org