[Sosfbay-discuss] What I saw at Burning Man 2007

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Sep 19 08:38:47 PDT 2007

Fabulous collection, Tian!  I loved the topless bike race, the
trekkie version of Galileo, the moon eclipse, and the beautiful neon
section, among others.  The various faces you included with your new
version of "feulish" are a delight to meet.  BTW, I'm going to have
to add your new bumper sticker to my collection!!
Glad you got your message out!!!
Andrea