[Sosfbay-discuss] Last Call For Yard Sale Organizers (or it gets cancelled)

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 17:21:29 PDT 2008

Folks:  At last Thursdays (April 3rd) GPSCC meeting I  again noted that use
of my front yard for a GPSCC yard sale fund raiser May  17-18th depended on 2-3
people volunteering to be the organizers of this effort,  including (but not
limited to) being responsible for publicity, collecting,  setting up and
supervising the sale, and scheduling people to be on hand for  sale transactions
throughout each day.  Unless those volunteers step  forward and identify
themselves by Sunday April 20th, per discussion at the  meeting, we are going to have
to consider this event cancelled until some time  in the future when those
volunteers are identified.   Warner