[Sosfbay-discuss] Calling For Yard Sale Organizers - Fundraiser May 17th-18th

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Fri Apr 18 05:48:46 PDT 2008

I know when I ran into Jodi on Caltrain recently she mentioned she wanted
to help out with our yard sale fundraiser for May 17th-18th (to be held at
Warner Bloomberg's in the Japantown neighborhood of downtown San Jose.  I
think Caroline Yacoub mentioned it when I was talking to her too.  Who all
is willing to help coordinate the event?  I'll start it out by
coordinating the call for coordinators. :-)

Let's start putting this event together!  While we are tabling at Earth
Day/Week events we can talk among ourselves to get this rolling.

Green is Reuse!

Drew