[Sosfbay-discuss] Fw: Earth Day at Santa Clara University

j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 12 11:20:57 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: SCU G.R.E.E.N. Club
To: Jim Doyle
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Earth Day

Hi Jim,

I'm glad you are interested!  The Earth Day Festival is an event we have every year to promote sustainable living through fun and educational activities.  We have many clubs and outside organizations coming to table, and we would love it if you could come as well!  The Festival is from 10 AM - 4 PM.  You are welcome to come and leave whenever you are available, we will have a table for you.  Yes there will be chairs and a table.  I'm not sure what you were thinking of doing at the table, but we were planning to have a voting registration table.  If you were interested in having that be part of your table, that would be great!  It is, of course, up to you though.  Green Club meets on Monday nights at 7:30 PM in Kennedy Room 109  (a building on campus).

If you need anymore information let me know, and I hope you can make our Earth Day Festival!
Thanks,
Meredith Brown
Green Club Staff
847-274-5523