[Sosfbay-discuss] Cow Power

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Apr 12 15:16:44 PDT 2008

Tian Harter wrote:

Here are a couple of other positions:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#24071014

Yes, it was on the Nightly News with Brian Williams Friday night.

It appears to make sense.  But, is it green?  There are those who argue
that it involves combustion and is therefore not acceptable as part of
the Green Part agenda.  I do not agree, since alternative processes
still produce methane, itself a greenhouse gas, much stronger than CO2
but with a much shorter lifetime before it breaks down.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024