[Sosfbay-discuss] in other news...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Apr 18 15:44:11 PDT 2008

It seems like only a couple of weeks ago that I checked out my first
Democratic Party statewide meeting. This one was in San Jose. Of course,
I only got the outside veiw...

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/Democrats/index.html

The next weekend I was a delegate at the Green Party statewide meeting.

http://tian.greens.org/GreenParty/California/April08/index.shtml

Since then I've kept myself busy with things like the special election
in San Francisco that Jackie Speier won over Barry Hermanson:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/BarryHermanson/SpecialElection08/index.html

And of course tax day in Mountain View was a big day at the Post Office:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/MVVP/TaxDay/2008/index.html

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org