[Sosfbay-discuss] in other news...

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Apr 29 17:41:19 PDT 2008

I'm sorry but I had to giggle at the "carnivore" (actually she is
probably more correctly classified as an omnivore) who felt
"discriminated" against by being "forced" to eat vegan for a few
days, omigod.  She should try to imagine what it is like to be a vegan
—or even a mere vegetarian—trying to survive in this world of
ubiquitous raw, unregulated, uninspected, and often contaminated meat
and dairy.  Not to mention having to hear the ridiculous questions
about how can you "do without meat,"  or how do you "get enough
protein?"  (Please, how would a vegetarian avoid getting enough
protein when eating fresh, organic victuals?!)

Sigh. I guess it takes all kinds, even among Greens.
Andi