[Sosfbay-discuss] Health Care meeting Friday 4/25

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 14:46:51 PDT 2008

The One Care Now - Health Care for All
group is holding an interesting session Friday evening:
_A. Friday, April 25^th – HEALTHCARE FOR ALL/ONE CARE NOW Meeting_

Come join us for feasting and fun as we look ahead to getting SB840
through the Assembly and how we can help pro-Single Payer Democratic
candidates win in the June primary. Erik's is small and cozy with great
soups and sandwiches!

**Forty California State Legislators will be termed out this year,
including Sally Lieber right here in District 22. Come to the meeting on
April 25th to discuss some of the important races on the June ballot
from a single-payer point of view. **

**The erosion of the ****United States**** (so-called) healthcare system
is reaching into employer-based coverage in new and innovative ways.
Come and hear the recent experiences of ****Santa Clara**** residents
Mike and Donna.**

**MEETING: FRIDAY, ****APRIL 25TH****, ****5:45 TO 8:00 PM
ERIK'S DELI, 830 KIELY BLVD, ****SANTA CLARA**, **Between Homestead Road
and the old (now closed) ****Kaiser**** ****Medical**** ****Center**

**First Topic: June Primary Ballot**, **20 -30 Minutes**, **Lynn Huidekoper
****Second Topic: Employer Based Coverage**, **20 - 30 Minutes**,
**Guests and Potential New Members Mike and Donna**

·