[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [SVIC] Cindy Sheean needs signatures]

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Aug 6 00:43:27 PDT 2008

Here are the pictures I took on the trip up there last Saturday:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/CindySheehan/GatheringSignatures/index.html

Gerry Gras wrote:

> [...]

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
I saw the 2008 SFMT play this evening. The man upstairs added a rainbow
that framed the stage very well. I was given a bottle of 2006 Barbera.