[Sosfbay-discuss] Meeting Tonight- my two cents

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Wed Aug 6 12:16:28 PDT 2008

I regret that I won't be able to attend tonight's meeting. I'm sick
with a fever, so I think I really need to rest and get better, but I
will try to be at the picnic on Saturday and bring the sound
system/napkins, extra chairs, badmitton set.

I will be having Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente on my radio show-
Questioning War- Organizing Resistance
http://questioningwar-organizingresistance.blogspot.com/ Monday
August 18th 8-10 pm Pacific Time.  Send me any questions you'd like
to hear them address (you could also call in live at-
512-646-1984.  911Truth.org has also set up a conference call with
Cynthia on August 14th, and I'll be able to raise questions to her,
then, as well.  If you want to participate in that call-

Thursday, August 14, 2008
9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific
Phone number: 712-432-1001
Access Code: 433027266#
This call will also be broadcast live on http://www.noliesradio.org/
No Lies Radio

I also got a call from the Power to the Peaceful Festival and they
said that they have been asking Cynthia to speak  at the Festival for
the past 3 years... so we need t encourage her to be there.  The
Festival usually draws 50,000 people.  I'll be organizing our annual
911 Truth march from the Panhandle to the Festival on September 6th.
We are still looking for speakers/musicians/singers for the rally/march.
(Our rally begins at 10:00 am @ the Panhandle (between Oak and Fell
at Ashbury)
11:00 am we begin our march up Ashbury to Haight, through Golden Gate
Park to Speedway Meadows and to the Concert which lasts until 5:00 pm.

My good news is that I did get the results of my biopsy- benign.  So
I'll probably live through November...

Carol Brouillet
http://www.communitycurrency.org