[Sosfbay-discuss] Reinstating to the Regional List, volunteering for Regional Rep.

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sat Aug 9 10:27:10 PDT 2008

Below's Jim's arrogant e-mail to The Council informing us (instead of
asking us for direction) that he'd taken it upon himself to arbitrarily
boot me off the regional e-mail list.  I note that there is no evidence he
ever complained about the high volume or 'off topic' postings of the Alpha
of his Faction, Jo Chamberlain or any of the other posters, despite the
fact they made numerous such posts.  Reserved his ire just for me.

Council, its past time to reinstate my access to the regional list.
Being high handedly removed from the list (just as I was away at our
national nominating convention and trying to post news of the convention
to those back home!!!), made it very difficult to promote the picnic and
the turnout suffered.

I've put my name in for Regional Rep.

Green is Core!

Drew

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sun Jul 13 20:11:27 PDT 2008

Drew's latest diatribe on the discussion list reminded me that I neglected
to inform you about the regional email list we set up a few years back.

It's main purpose is for the county councils (and a few others) of San Mateo
and Santa Clara to have a discussion channel for regional issues. So county
councilors are encouraged to subscribe.