[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary Agenda Packet Review This Saturday Afternoon in San Jose

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 15:37:29 PDT 2008

At last Wednesday's GPSCC general membership meeting, we  agreed that
delegates and alternates to the upcoming GPCA state meeting (Dana  Point, Orange
County, August 23rd-24th) -- and any other GPSCC members who are  interested --
will meet to review the Plenary Agenda Packet on 2-4 pm on  Saturday, August
16th, at 867 North Fifth Street, San Jose.

The Agenda Packet can be found at cagreens.org/plenary.   If you do not know
the password, contact a current or former County Council  member or any of our
local state party activists.  The password is NOT to  be communicated by
email because email is unsecure.

The Plenary Agenda includes new or revised platform proposals  and
consideration of GPCA endorsement or opposition to measures appearing  on the November
2008 ballot.

Directions:  Highway 101 to First Street; south to  Hedding Street; east on
Hedding, turn right on 5th St.; fifth house on right  (blue and purple truck in
driveway).  Or:  Highway 280 south; Highway  87 north to Taylor Street; east
on Taylor to 5th Street; left on 5th St. past  Mission; house on left.

RSVP to _wb4d23 at aol.com_ (mailto:wb4d23 at aol.com)  or  (408) 295-9353.  Warner

Read reviews on AOL Autos.