[Sosfbay-discuss] I hit the WSJ online!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Aug 21 10:43:27 PDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I hit the WSJ online!
Date: 	Thu, 21 Aug 2008 03:58:27 EDT
From: 	DontBeFuelish at aol.com
To: 	tnharter at aceweb.com

Check it out at:

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB121919354756955249-lMyQjAxMDI4MTI5MDEyOTAzWj.html

or:

*http://tinyurl.com/5u969r*

(The two URLS should both send you to the same place.)

I'm not in the text article, but if you play the movie to the right
of the paragraph that begins "Mr Anderson" (6th paragraph) I
pop in at about 1:47 into the thing for maybe ten seconds.
The whole thing is about two minutes ten seconds, so that's a
nice clip. They picked a very appropriate piece of my little speech.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org

--