[Sosfbay-discuss] Aquathon - Sept. 6

Dana St. George danasg at greens.org
Fri Aug 22 12:21:30 PDT 2008

Hi!

Some organizations are really worth supporting, and I am swimming on Sept. 6 for one of
those.  Abilities United, which provides services to people with disabilities, gives
children the best start in life through early intervention, supports families so they can
work, trains adults for employment and independent living, and has a warm water pool for
rehabilitation.  To see an infant learn to talk, an adult earn his first paycheck, or a
senior walk without assistance, is fulfilling indeed.  I am reaching out to help meet
their goal of $150,000.  Won’t you support my swim?  To make a donation online, go to
www.ccaevent.org and search for my name, or send a check to Abilities United, 525 East
Charleston Rd.  Palo Alto, CA  94306.  At the bottom of the page, you can also view a
short video of the event.  Your gift will truly make a difference and I thank you in advance.

Dana St. George