[Sosfbay-discuss] Rally/March for Truth, Impeachment, Peace- September 6th

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Sat Aug 30 22:49:19 PDT 2008

Invitation from the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance

      Please join us September 6th, 2008 for our 7th Annual 9/11
Truth Rally/March to the 10th Annual Power to the Peaceful Festival!

Rally @ 10 am at the Panhandle (between Oak and Fell @ Ashbury)
March @ 11 am up Ashbury, down Haight, through Golden Gate Park to
the 10th Annual Power to the Peaceful Festival (which is free, draws
50,000 people, we will have booths there for both Northern California
9/11 Truth Alliance and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth).
Speakers include Richard Gage, AIA, Green Party Congressional
Candidates, Carol Wolman and Carol Brouillet for 9/11 Truth,
Impeachment, and Peace, with musicians including Vic Sadot (producer
of the great 9/11 hit- Cheney's in the Bunker). [Details posted at
http://www.communitycurrency.org/9-6rally.html.]

      Please join us on September 11th, 2008 at our 4th Annual Film
Festival at the Grand Lake Theater from noon until 11 pm. Hosted by
Bonnie Faulkner, we will premiere a range of films, and have some
great speakers, including Richard Gage, AIA, Peter Dale Scott, Dan
Hamburg, and Ken Jenkins. [Details posted at
http://www.communitycurrencyFilmFestival2008.html.]

      On the cusp of the conventions, NIST issued an absurd report on
WTC7, claiming that, for the first time in history, fire brought down
a 47 story steel framed building, rewriting some basic laws of
physics.  The New York Times did mention that Richard Gage, AIA,
founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
[http://www.ae911truth.org] was dismissing the investigation as
flawed, and acknowledged the growing numbers of skeptics who are not
accepting the official version of what happened on September 11th.
[Details posted at http://www.911blogger.com/node/17269.]

      The timing of the report is both a challenge and an opportunity
for us to raise key issues, like the failure of NIST to address the
abundant evidence that explosives were used to bring down the
buildings, in the run up to the November elections.

      Richard Gage, AIA, is a member of our group, and will be
speaking at our rally, and the film festival, which features some
excellent new documentaries that powerfully condemn the official
narrative.  We also plan on bringing the giant 12' replica of the
flawed Commission Report (with enormous holes in it) to our rally,
and the Film Festival.

Emacs!

  Richard Gage receiving a 2007 9/11 Truth Heroic Citizen Award

      I can't tell you how much of a difference just one person makes
in this endless struggle for truth, peace, and justice. I remember
going to a peace rally in February 2002 with a huge banner and asking
for other people's help to hold it up, and to help me pass out some
simple flyers detailing our demand for a Congressional Investigation
of 9/11 and the questions we raised.  When my best friend saw me at
the rally, she asked me, "Are you mad/insane/crazy?" She later
produced a radio series from the San Francisco International Inquiry
into 9/11, which inspired other people.  It has taken a long time,
but there are more and more people, all over the world, heroically
challenging conventional wisdom, educating their fellow citizens,
investigating false flag terrorism in their own countries, standing
up for human rights and the laws which protect people from the
tyrannical abuse of force.

      We need to be the change we want to see, to show courage, speak
truth, overcome the blinding fear that has shut down people's ability
to even look at or think about the evidence that we have uncovered
and the responsibility that we bear, to rein in our government and
hold it accountable for its actions.  Please join us.  Even if you
cannot physically come to our events, you can conspire (breathe in
unison/act together) with us wherever you are- in thought, spirit,
word or deed to raise consciousness, share information, speak with
courage. But please do come, if you can, it should be fun, inspiring,
educational, and the more the merrier.

Carol Brouillet, on behalf of Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance
[http://www.sf911truth.org]