[Sosfbay-discuss] Remember Alex Walker?

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Dec 30 10:01:35 PST 2008

Do you want to be introduced to State Senator Alex Walker?

Alex has stepped up and is running in a special election to take the
seat of recently elected

His campaign?

A NEW POLITICS FOR A NEW CENTURY FOR A NEW CA
UNBOUGHT LIKE RALPH NADER
UNBOSSED LIKE CYNTHIA McKINNEY

Check out Alex's Web Site. http://alexwalker4california.com/

This is the right campaign and the right time.  I think that Alex has
framed the issue in just the right way.  Now, it is up to all of us to
deliver the support that he needs.  If any of you are on facebook, I
urge you to join the group. Senator Alex Walker.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41981043947

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024